Friday, April 20, 2007

Mr. Kelly comes to check on how his case is progressing

Snivelsome Oldbean, The Stool

Several current and former WRAP students were utterly shocked when Mr. Kelley, a man previously thought to be a fictional character, came to check on the progress of his nuisance case.

"He just waltzed into my class during the middle of my oral argument," stated 1L Andrew Wiggin. "He looked angry. He asked if anyone has figured out any good ideas to get him out of this nuisance claim."

Several other students expressed similar shock and concern. "We thought he was fake," said 2L Valentine Peterson, "and then he came to school and picked up a bunch of WRAP papers from the Wahl center. We've totally been working for this guy...for free!"

"Well," continued Wiggin, "I guess all I can really say is that I hope the guy wins. He certainly has enough people on his side."