Friday, March 16, 2007

Register for the First Annual Men in Law Cock Measuring

An Announcement From The Stool

In order to promote a school environment that is free of gender discrimination, The Stool is proud to announce the first annual MLSA Cock Measuring session. The gathering will take place at the same time as the WLSA Women in Law Tea, Wednesday March 21 at 5:00 to 7:30 PM, in the Men’s Room across from the auditorium.

Male William Mitchell students are encouraged to register in advance for this important social event. Members of prominent Minneapolis/St. Paul law firms will be present. The gathering will consist of networking and, of course, cock measuring.

“I think I’ve got a pretty big cock, so I’ll probably stop by” 4L Jake Thomm told the Stool during an information session in Hachey Commons. “It’s not like I have a holster or anything, but I usually get the appreciative nod when someone pulls up next to me at a urinal and looks over.”

Other students aren’t so sure. “Well, I guess I would call it average” said 2L Greg Fellows. “I would hate to get there and be the smallest. I think I’ll probably give myself a little tune-up before it starts.”

Attendees will be put in a drawing to win one of two rulers and a c-ring.