Thursday, October 2, 2008

2L Looks on the Bright Side

Franz Pincer, The Stool

After a two-day Disney movie binge, 2L Amanda Pratt began preaching that things aren’t so bad, after all.

“When I heard [2L] Mindy talking about how badly her Insurance presentation went, I told her to look on the bright side, she could be in Auschwitz,” chirped an over-contented Pratt. “At least the class is online! It could totally have been worse, she could have been in class and then they’d have seen her bad haircut, too.”

Apparently unaware of the perpetual dark cloud over law school, Pratt was seen dispensing useless “bright side” commentaries all over school for a good part of the week.

“The bitch is out of her mind. I was freaking out after my laptop shit itself and ate half of my long paper. She told me to look on the bright side!! The BRIGHT SIDE!?! I threw my basket of fries at her and told her to eat a bag of dicks.” Recounted still furious 3L Andy Gorman.

Wiping mustard off her sweater, Pratt shrugged and said, “look at the bright side, he could have chucked his computer at me.”

Pratt’s foray into the Bright Side reportedly came to a sputtering halt when she was utterly humiliated in Professor Erlinder’s Crim Law class. Flapping her pie hole to blather on about what was not so bad about having class on Saturday mornings, Pratt was cut short by Erlinder as he lunged at her, eyes bulging, and noisily ate her pizza in front of the whole class. On the bright side, she finally shut the fuck up.