Monday, September 17, 2007

3L hopes family law will help him get revenge on his dirty whore of a wife

Snivelsome Oldbean, The Stool

When students were asked by their professor why they had chosen to enroll in the Family Law course at the beginning of the semester, answers were varied. Most said they were planning on going into Family Law, or wanted to broaden their learning perspective. 3L Larry Black had a more unique reason: Revenge.

When it came his time to share, Black stood proudly and stated, "I’m here to get revenge on my knob-gobbler wife." After the stunned silence that followed his answer, Black felt compelled to elaborate. "Well I don't want to kill her or anything," he said, "I just want to ruin her. She ran off with her boss and left me with two asshole kids. She's a dirty, dirty tramp. I think this class will help me break her."

The professor politely thanked Black as his classmates focused determinedly on the desks in front of them. Black sat down after muttering, "So that's why I took this class."