Thursday, March 20, 2008

PILF Auction features paint-by-wiener

Beaver Hunt, The Stool

1L Craig Montana got more than he bargained for in a recent PILF auction bid. “I remember a few weeks ago when Professor Kleinberger showed our contracts class this artwork that had been painted using body parts instead of brushes,” said Montana. “He showed us this painting of a flower that was done by the artist dipping his wiener and ballsack in paint and then creating a picture with his junk.”

Earlier this week, Montana noticed an interesting painting in the PILF auction that he thought would make a handsome addition to his apartment’s décor. “After I put in my top bid, I went to look at the painting again and noticed the work was signed by Kleinberger and smelled faintly of meat. Then I took a closer look and noticed a short-and-curly frozen in the paint. It was then that I realized I had bid on wiener art.”

As news of the wiener art circulated around campus, bids began pouring in. “We’ve had an unprecedented number of bids for the painting entitled ‘Payroll Evidence,’” said Sue Dorothy, PILF coordinator. The high bid is currently at $12,400 by Professor Kleinberger.