Thursday, December 4, 2008

2L "wins," spazzes out

Franz Pincer, The Stool

After sweating out three full semesters of law school, 2L Les Grueber was amazed Tuesday to discover he had won. Grueber was astonished by his good fortune after picking up a particularly fit con law exam, noting his almost bragable A- grade complete with plucky commentary.

“I am completely freaking out,” Grueber gushed, “Jordan actually wrote me a note; it said ‘that’s the bugaboo’! I have no idea what that means, but now I know, you know? I mean I get it!! All this time I totally thought I couldn’t win! Woo Hoooo!!!!”

It has been speculated that a near perfect grasp of the dormant commerce clause in question two of the Powers final is what really solidified the win for Grueber, who has been spotted feeling unduly satisfied in Hachey to the irritation of fellow Hachey occupants.

Most other members of the Con Law section 4 class didn’t win. “That exam was the worst experience of my life,” Lamented classmate Keesha Riley, who added “Why does [the professor] hate us? He totally ruined Christmas!” before pounding several jager shots. She then threw up on herself.

When asked about the alleged “win,” 3L onlookers were unimpressed. Most noted that the uninvited ass-pounding one experiences during exams can take its toll, but once your soul has been destroyed by WRAP, there really aren’t any surprises anymore.

“Yeah, I wanted to beat the revelry right off that idiot’s fat head.” Said 3L Pete Schack. “But then I realized he is taking Advocacy which…should pretty much take care of things. Professor Knapp and his adjuncts will put a repeated smack down on that boastful fuckstain any day now.