Friday, November 30, 2007

Professor looks way different up close

Mary Atkins, The Stool

When 3L Roberto Domingez had a question after his Sales class last week, he was shocked that the person to whom he was talking was the same prof he had been listening to all semester. “I sit towards the back, and as I was walking up there it was like he was transforming,” said Domingez. “So I get up there, and the dude was super weird looking. I don’t know how to describe it – he just looked really different than he normally does during class. It threw me so bad I forgot what my question was for a couple seconds.”

2L Sheila Mowaddes had a similar experience in her evidence class. “I went up to the front during the break to ask something, and [the prof] looked so different I ended up just making eye contact, smiling, then kept walking. He must think I’m an idiot, but at that point anything he had to say about hearsay would have been drowned out by his liver spots in my head. Oh well.”