Thursday, October 18, 2007

1L pissed at God

Mario Mason, The Stool

After receiving low marks on three consecutive WRAP assignments, 1L Kelly Bahar is angry with God. “I prayed the shit out of that last assignment,” said Bahar, “and those assholes gave me a low score again! For the third fucking time! What the hell do I have to do to get a decent grade? Sacrifice a virgin or what? God is being a huge dick right now, and I’m getting tired of it.”

With midterms looming, Bahar is even more nervous. “Okay, I didn’t mean that stuff about Him being a dick. Sorry God! I’ve got a civ pro midterm next week and I really need the help. I’m going to put in some really good pray time this week, and a catholic friend of mine from undergrad is going to get me some holy water to drink. If I don’t get an A on that exam, that’s it. I’m switching to Buddism or some shit.”